Sunday, September 19, 2004

The silence is over. Cornelius starts "talking out Loud"

Our world has changed so dramatically over the last decade. We have been thoroughly challenged by both national and global activities of such a magnitude that I could no longer sit in silence. The 21st centuries new tech advances have made it so simple that I could not resist joining those voices online via their web logs and the formidable landscape of "blogging." My comments will have a Arkansas homefront flavor, however,how could one not have some take on the national big tent of madness that we call the United States of America. I'm excited and simply in awe of the possiabilites that this new medium has in allowing an "every man" town square atmosphere that emphasizes that we all take a reality check. Stay tuned and let's get this party started. Welcome to my world!

No comments: