Thursday, August 01, 2013

The "See What had Happen," COP 24/7

"WTF" is not the way I usually start off any conversation, but the last month has been nothing short of mind boggling to say the least. Just how in the heck can a guy keep a home life, work for change in his community, do outreach, be "every women," and produce a blog too! Its just almost damn impossible but believe it or not I've been trying to do it and I've found that something had to give. With that said, this was the reason that COP 24/7 was sorting happening and not happening at the same time. I had hoped to have developed some help with this little production, but that fell through. Then I thought I could do a series of work at least one day a week to make up the difference, but that too became over demanding. And finally it happen, I just couldn't keep up and well that's what happen.  Thank you all who have hit me up with e-mail and notes wanting to know just what the heck is going on with the blog. As you now know, although I love bringing it to my public, the demands on my time just got the best of me and this digital mistress that don't happen with out me. So, I'm not sure just what I'm going to do but I'll do what I can to move forward. I've tried to find contributors to no avail. I thought that maybe I could share the work load with some kindred spirit but its been a no go. And last but not least, I really thought if there was some type of incentive involved that would do the trick, however, finding the right person to make it happen is the key. So far, no takers. Therefore, its back to the drawing board to figure out how to keep giving you more of what you are looking for!
Any suggestions??

GOT HIV?

The International Association of Providers of AIDS Care (IAPAC) today announced the addition of new content on myHIVclinic.org, a multi-language web portal meant to support busy clinicians in the management of HIV-associated comorbidities as well as the promotion of healthy aging with HIV.
The new content focuses on viral hepatitis infection, with particular focus on hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, as well as the prevention and management of tuberculosis (TB) in people living with HIV. 

 
Visit myHIVclinic.org to learn more about and/or to access the web portal's content.
 
 
 

No comments: