Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday's Away


Here we go again, the rush and bustle of getting all the holiday madness gathered for that special day. However, this year's economic bombshells, outrageous rising credit card rates and consumer's analyzing whether the really need another sweater or useless piece of junk is somewhat taking hold. Yet, I know that despite it all, the shopping frenzy will go on until the last minutes open stores. As for myself, I'm being extremely thrifty including offering words of wisdom as gifts which although not the latest gadget, they are lasting nuggets worth their weight in gold. I would like to thank all of you who have visited this site, shared your thoughts, considered my opinion as my personal viewpoint and mentioned my brand of news to others. This will be the last Holiday piece as we prepare for the final countdown to the ending come 12.31.09. Until then have a great holiday season and we will bounce next week on all circuits with everything including the kitchen sink. Come be with us as we take it home and then some...

No comments: