Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Mini Roll Out

It's one week until Spring and I'm ready. It's time to turn off the Amana and open some windows for the natural sources to breeze through. Yet, we will wait it out and start planning for those impending outdoor activities even as I continue to keep bringing you the latest updates, links, video and mash up here at COP:24/7. Now let's get started...

Affiliate That: In this economic times, ever body is reassessing their marketing, viability and operational expenses. This forum is not exempt from that thought process, even though it's not being a major element of our existence. Yet, as we continue to produce this forum, we must explore means to monetize our efforts. To help facilitate this, I've enlisted the affiliation of Adult Video Universe which has a a complete catalog of items from safe sex toys to erotic video. This company offers an easy click & buy website complete with VOD(video on demand) online options. You can access the site for purchases directly from this site using the button Icon in the margin. Shop it today and often. Also a few of you have inquired about some of my wardrobe and where do I obtain these fashions. Well, thanks for asking because I will be adding my source, Undergear as another affiliate for the fashionista in you. I appreciate your support and look forward to getting more for what you are looking for from CorneliusOnpoint.

Black Pride in the City: I do my best to check in with as many groups around town to discover what they are up to. Little Rock Black Pride has sorta announced through there sorta updated website about this years version of Southern Comfort/Black Pride 2009. This impending post card using the same graphics from last year states that the dates are July 24-26, 2009. But apparently activities haven't been finalized, however, the host hotel has been chosen, The La Quinta Medical Center on Fair Park. I made attempts to participate in this mash up last year, but was dismayed at the quasi organization, lack luster structure and no-nonsense communication. Not to mention activities that were scheduled that were simply abandoned without notice such as the "pool party" and Hotel activities that just didn't happen. Including individuals not booking rooms at the host hotel the Downtown La Quinta Inn. This group has stated that last year was a learning curve, but from my vantage point this was barely out of the gate, not on a curve. Hopefully, this year maybe organizers will be better prepared. I will keep my ear to the ground to keep you updated. If we dare...

No comments: