Thursday, January 22, 2009

Talking Out Loud Rewind & Remix

It's in full swing and more, January is just rumbling along as the new year has just taken off with a vengence. With each days passing, I keep wondering , "O.K. how did I get through yesterday and just how am I going to be master of my universe today?" How do I do it you ask? Thanks for asking. It's all about the "multi-task- by- the- grace- of- God shuffle," that I go full force with each and every day. Managing to get through each day can be trying, yet despite it's often dauting landscape, it can be done and actually simply must be done. Just this week we heard President Obama chide us Americans to dust ourselves off and get busy with remaking this nation. How ironic, since I've become accustomed to dusting myself off and getting busy with remaking myself over many years. Am I better? You better believe it. And as far as I'm concerned I'm winding up to take it to the next level especially here in this forum where we will forge ahead bringing you more, more more of what you're looking for! Let's go people!....

Car Notes: Saturday, March 7, 2009, the Center for Artistic Revolution, CAR will present the 5th Annual Corazion Mexican Dinner and Silent Art Auction. This is CAR's signature event and annual fundraiser and this is our 5th year! Help us make it a big success!Wooden hearts are given out to artists, school children, community activists, CAR members, and anyone else who would like to participate. If you are interested in donating your talents join us. We will supply you with the heart, hanging device, and necessary paperwork to get you started. Contact CAR at ArtChangesU@yahoo.com?? or 501-244-9690. If I can work it in, I plan on particpating. If you have ideas for my "heart" design let me know or if you are working on desgin feel share your design with us in words or pictures!

Cowboy Up in the Rock: The Diamond State Rodeo has announced a February 7th funder held at the DSRA clubhouse (4525 Hoffman Rd). Doors Open at 8pm / Show starts at 10pm. This event will be hosted by Miss Gay Diamond and 1st Alternate to Miss Gay Arkansas, Zia D'Yor. Zia has assembled a most entertaining and varied show cast for this event. There will be a little something for everyone to enjoy. We encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the show, help raise money for central Arkansas's largest gay event, and meet some great friends from all over the LGBT community. All money raised from this event will go to help support putting on the Arkansas Gay Rodeo (April 17-19, 2009).For more information, contact Michael at LRmales@yahoo. com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cornelius,
I and my sweet departed hubby were members at the birth of the
Diamond State Rodeo Ass'
After 2 years of hard work building
the foundation we washed our hands
and left in disgust.
This club has become nothing but
a money hungry free-for-all SEX club.
I have attended several events when by the end of the shows the sex party starts.
Their boots and boxers party are just one big drug and booze infested orgy.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm no prude I LOVE big hairy cowboys.
But every "fundraser" I've been to
has ended in some if not all joining in a "no condom" "no care"
orgy.
I have been criticized and shuned
for my lack of participation in this "money grabing sham".
I can't tell you how disappointed I am that our community is so guided
by the all mighty "PENIS" that we can't come together and enjoy a good cause with out prostituting it.
Sorry, but I needed to vent on this one.